cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userspcqWqm1Ij
Asteroid

Note 10+

There is a problem with the battery or something. On my galaxy s10+ I can get full day and note 10+ need to charge by and of day. Screen ot time is as bad that I can't believe the phone is advertised to go on for a full day. I get about 4-5 hrs sot at the most. On my s10+ I get about 5-6 hrs sot.

Fingerprint scanner is as bad as one on s10+ if not slower. Hope samsung will fix those issues with next update. Don't get me wrong but Its a nice phone and for the premium price it should do better

13 REPLIES 13
user2leSXafDlH
Asteroid

Yeah my battery life is pretty bad too! It drops like 10%...

Yeah my battery life is pretty bad too! It drops like 10% in a half hour or so of light usage sometimes. I have an unlocked device on T-Mobile.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10+

@userspcqWqm1Ij @user2leSXafDlH hmmm this definitely hasn't been my experience with my Note 10+. I'm coming from using a S10+. The battery lasts noticeably longer, and the fingerprint scanner is way faster and more accurate than my S10+ was (granted, I never had too much trouble there either). May I ask which apps you're using and how long you have had the device? Usually new phones require a week of regular use to optimize and learn your usage patterns. 

userspcqWqm1Ij
Asteroid

So I factory reset. No apps installed. Fully charge to 10...

So I factory reset. No apps installed. Fully charge to 100% battery. Set the phone and did not used it all night. Next day I woke up my battery was down at 17% life. Latest update is installed. Compared to my s10+ I only loose about 9% battery over night

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: So I factory reset. No apps installed. Fully charge to 10...

@userspcqWqm1Ij this seems to indicate there may be something wrong with your device. I recommend taking your device to a Samsung authorized shop for evaluation:

https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/faqs/

userspcqWqm1Ij
Asteroid

I think there is 10 day window to return the phone. I am...

I think there is 10 day window to return the phone. I am not happy with it. Was expecting more from note 10+..

Really not feeling like going through samsung customer service to have my brand new phone repaired for any reason. This is unexpectable...

Radhe
Asteroid

I have the same problem

I have the same problem

Samsung_G5cDUkd
Astronaut

I've had mine for a few days, so can only speak on that....

I've had mine for a few days, so can only speak on that. Its been great only time battery drains is when i play games for an extended amount of time. When i got it the first day i didn't touch it all day/night woke up it was at 96% so it might just he some devices with faulty batteries?

Rackumrack77
Cosmic Ray

Android System is killing mine when idle. Can't find the...

Android System is killing mine when idle. Can't find the bug.

Tralynn
Asteroid

I came here for thus same issue. My husband's note plus i...

I came here for thus same issue. My husband's note plus is fine, mine is draining the battery really fast.