cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLoObFizChn
Astronaut

Re: I came here for thus same issue. My husband's note plus i...

There is a different power management system on this phone. My battery life has been pretty good, until I get under 20% then it was draining quickly. In settings/devicecare/battery, you can see which apps are draining fastest and can optimize them by putting some to sleep when not in use. I did this with a few apps and now I'm getting much better battery life. Better than my note 8. Have always needed battery saving mode on every android phone except this one. Good luck!

On a side note so to speak, anyone else finding  notifications not coming through, especially for email??

Rackumrack77
Cosmic Ray

I seemed to have fixed mine. So when I purchased my Note...

I seemed to have fixed mine. So when I purchased my Note 10+ I used a goggle backup from my Note 9. I guess there was a bug in the backup that was causing my issues. I factory restarted my Note 10 and did not use a backup from Google. I installed all thr apps from the play store individually and so far my 10 is running as it should.

Neutron Star

Re: Note 10+

@userspcqWqm1Ij wrote:

There is a problem with the battery or something. On my galaxy s10+ I can get full day and note 10+ need to charge by and of day. Screen ot time is as bad that I can't believe the phone is advertised to go on for a full day. I get about 4-5 hrs sot at the most. On my s10+ I get about 5-6 hrs sot.

Fingerprint scanner is as bad as one on s10+ if not slower. Hope samsung will fix those issues with next update. Don't get me wrong but Its a nice phone and for the premium price it should do better

This is how I understand it.  Galaxy S10+ has been on the market since March of this year and Note10+ since August.  S10+ got multiple updates that could of increased performance and efficiency.  Give Note10+ few months and see how it will do.  I am light user and I charge my phone about every 48 hours(2 days).  My operatior is T-Mobile and I have a US model Note10(regular)

Samsung_9HrD0dI
Astronaut

Re: Note 10+

M battery life is horrible with this phone! I've had it about 2 months and now it hardly charges. It's been on the original charger for 2 hours, it went from 2% to 4% in that time. I turned off all extras. It said that nothing was draining the battery. Yet in the 5 minutes I've been on it, it's back down to 2%