cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_LwfWU8B
Astronaut

Just upgraded to the note 10 from the s 10. Yeah maybe crazy. Love the speed. Not use to the s pen life but let me hear the note users. What's your real love ....why?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_LwfWU8B Does this issue still happen in safe mode?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I upgraded from S10 to Note10+, it's not too crazy (just a littleSmiley Wink. Yes the speed is amazing with super fast storage and more ram, this phone flies! I also like the camera hole in the middle a bit better. And the overall design, I prefer the boxier look and feel of the Note series phones.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Mäw
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I considered going to the note10 pro, however i decided to keep my s10+, the phone is wicked fast and cant beat having 1tb of memory and being able to add an additional 500gbs, ill be keeping this s10+ till it dies, i dont like how samsung jumped on the "kill the headphone jack" bandwagon... people tell me to move on its 2019... but i use my wired headphones alot im not giving up my wired headphones ! Lol

Samsung_LwfWU8B
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay. I am loving the quality of the photos. The wand has some cool features.

Samsung_LwfWU8B
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I upgraded from the S10+ to the note 10. There was a constant issue I had with the s10+ where if the phone was in my pocket it will turn on and start selecting apps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_LwfWU8B Does this issue still happen in safe mode?

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The design, battery life, and just being able to know my phone has a ton of features a lot phones don't have makes it a win in my book. Whether I use them often or not.

Samsung_LwfWU8B
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I never tried safe mode. I have already switch to the note and loving it.

user97pdm1v3YJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I switched from Note 8 to Note 10 (skipped Note 9 after trying it for a week and found no excitement)

I like how Note 10 is now lighter and smaller, easier for someone like me with small hand to hold with one hand, and a better camera.

But I really hate it without headphone jack since I have to use headphone at work and home, I keep a set of headphone basically everywhere, but now I have to remember to bring my headphone with me, unless I decided to spend extra and buy extra 3 pairs of new headphones. 

Another thing is, I travel a lot.

Now neither the headphone or cable to wall charger (USB C) can fit to anything plug in airport lounge or on the plane, so I have to bring 2 sets of everything... Which is very stupid. First time I travel I didn't even realize it's USB C until I needed to charge my wall at the lounge and all their plug is the regular USB..

It's a mix of love and hate to this phone. Lol