cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 5g has too many issues

Loved all my Samsung phones until I got there note 10 plus 5g always been issues and with all the updates theres still problems this phone should of been better tested before being released I read online many user experience the same issues

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 5g has too many issues

Hey what type of issues are you experiencing? My Note10+ is running fine even on Android 10.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have grave connectivity issues with the 5G. Very slow, slow connection on Tmobile 5G with download speeds of 3.06 to 4.86 Mbps. Even on Wi-Fi it's slow. The phone itself is also slow and rather clunky. The time and date change backward every couple of days. All in all.... I hate this phone. I never had an issue with y S8 plus. I might go back to it.

Highlighted
Constellation

I myself have been having connectivity issues with the note 10 5G on Verizon network it has nothing to do with the carrier and everything to do with the device itself however Samsung chooses to ignore it and try to put it off as a carrier issue I have on this phone for 24 days and have had nothing but problems with staying connected to the internet I think those of us who were having the same problem need to band together and create a class action lawsuit against them for them to be pushed to do something about it because as of right now they want to continue to blame it on other issues than their own they want me to travel an hour and 15 minutes away to get service for a device I have owned for 24 days as of today or want to send me a refurbished phone I'm sorry but I'm not going to pay $1,300 for a refurbished phone no thank you not after only owning it for 24 days I think I'll pass that is not a very good way to do business I have bought Samsung devices for the last 7 years that total 53 devices for myself in 24 for others at this point I will never purchase another Samsung brand new product I don't care if it is headphones or a cell phone I will never purchase another Samsung product not after the way that I have been made to feel I feel like they don't care about me as an individual all they care about is it got me suckered into purchasing a huge expensive paperweight and now I'm stuck out in the cold in the dark to figure out how to handle this myself great way to do business Samsung