JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 S-pen and Note 10 S-pen

(Topic created: 01-06-2020 03:58 PM)
Seven70
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone who may have a review unit note 10 could see if the new s pen would work and possibly fit inside the note 9. I know the NFC will still recognize it as it will on all note phones but I want to know if it will let you use the remote features and things that the note 9 s pen has. if so I think it would be a good idea to get a replacement s pen for my 9 since the newer one looks to be of better build quality and sturdier.

3 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there @Seven70, I hope you're doing well.

To answer your question, the new pen DOESN'T fit in the Note 9. The Note 10's S-Pen is much shorter.

I know this isn't what you were hoping for but I hope the answer helps answer your question.

Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userV9cyZ5ifvI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The note 10 s-pen fits in my note 9 phone.  It fits a little deeper in the housing.  You have to use your finger tip and nail to get it out.  However I actually like that because the pen is more secure. Haven't had any problems getting it out or secured.  Just started test it functions so far it performs all the note 9 features.  Haven't tried its note 9 features.

0 Likes
prstrindade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello! Could you tell us about your experience with Note 10 S Pen on the Note 9? I would like to know if bluetooth commands through the button and gestures work. Thanks!

0 Likes