cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwC9WaTwFLS
Constellation

Note 9 S-pen and Note 10 S-pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone who may have a review unit note 10 could see if the new s pen would work and possibly fit inside the note 9. I know the NFC will still recognize it as it will on all note phones but I want to know if it will let you use the remote features and things that the note 9 s pen has. if so I think it would be a good idea to get a replacement s pen for my 9 since the newer one looks to be of better build quality and sturdier.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 9 S-pen and Note 10 S-pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userwC9WaTwFLS, I hope you're doing well.

To answer your question, the new pen DOESN'T fit in the Note 9. The Note 10's S-Pen is much shorter.

I know this isn't what you were hoping for but I hope the answer helps answer your question.

Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 9 S-pen and Note 10 S-pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userwC9WaTwFLS, I hope you're doing well.

To answer your question, the new pen DOESN'T fit in the Note 9. The Note 10's S-Pen is much shorter.

I know this isn't what you were hoping for but I hope the answer helps answer your question.

Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.