cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 9 or 10, which is really worth it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know the 10 will get Android 10 & 11, cause the 9 got A9 & 10. I like the headphone jack cause I use 3.5mm microphones, but at the same time that huge screen looks beautiful even if it's less pixels per inch. The pen features are an upgrade on both cause I'm still using my note 8. I have heard bad things and good things about both from family members, coworkers and YouTubers. At this point I am just conflicted, my main concern for upgrading is storage, camera, battery, and pen. Other than that I have no issues with my 8. Help please.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 or 10, which is really worth it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have the Note 9 and decided not to upgrade. I feel the phone is more secure than the 10 due to iris unlocking and physical finger print reader. The only upgrades you're getting out of a 10 is camera, a bigger battery, newer processor, and reverse wireless charging; which let's face it, is really only a gimic at this point. As you stated, the PPI is less on the 10 or 10+ than what's on the Note 9.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The newer the better, especially with all the upgrades from the note 9 to note 10. I would definitely go for the note 10. I have the note 9 and have been wanting the note 10 since it came out.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suggest you get the note 10 plus. I bought a note 10 plus a month ago and it's pretty good. The only thing that you should be aware of is that if you don't use all the note features then you won't feel a difference really

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the Note 8 still works for you, then keep it. If storage is low, then clean out the storage, remove apps you don't need, and if all else fails, get a Mega account to augment storage space. The only reason I upgraded from my Note 4 last week, was because it finally decided to randomly crash. Only someone who has had both of the newer models will be able to give you advice on which is better, but if your Note 8 is dying, then think future upgrades.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have the Note 9 and decided not to upgrade. I feel the phone is more secure than the 10 due to iris unlocking and physical finger print reader. The only upgrades you're getting out of a 10 is camera, a bigger battery, newer processor, and reverse wireless charging; which let's face it, is really only a gimic at this point. As you stated, the PPI is less on the 10 or 10+ than what's on the Note 9.

View solution in original post