cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Note series stopped?

There's been non official reports flying around that the Note series will no longer be made. If that's correct then it would be a disastrous decision by Samsung. I have no desire at all to move to the S (etc) line again after having used the Note and guessing by the reactions I'm not alone. I really hope this is just a one year skip if it's true. If it is done then my Note 10+ will be the last Samsung smartphone I purchase. 
4 REPLIES 4
Galaxy

Re: Note series stopped?

It's rumors and speculation right now. It happens almost every year.
Astronaut

I hope this is not true. I did not like the S9+ enough to purchase another S, that is why I purchased the Note 20 ultra, which I love except for the doing away with the heart rate monitor which is very disappointing.
Cosmic Ray

Have read this same thing on different websites as well. Dont believe anything until you see something official from Sammy.

Patience grasshopper. 😷

I have read that the Note line will be merged into the S and Z lines. There may be an external S Pen, similar to the Tab S7, that can be used on the S21 Ultra and Z Fold 3. If Samsung can create a decent aspect ratio screen on the Z Fold 3, with an S Pen, why continue the Note? It's been effectively blended with the other models and Samsung can use the Note resources to make those other lines even better.