cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_PXueMxB
Astronaut

Note 10+, Arora Glow, 256, unlocked, Scheduled delivery f...

Note 10+, Arora Glow, 256, unlocked, Scheduled delivery for today on 8/21/2019

Shipped out on the 19th from. TN

CntryGyNSD
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note10/Note10+/Note10+5G Shipping Tracking Thread

20190821_090339.jpg

Heading to FedEx Office at lunch! Woo hoo! 

zeddy
Cosmic Ray

I should have done that instead of waiting. I've had times it went out on the truck and then never made it to my home. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
usermBdZ7Hp02E
Asteroid

It's here!! 20190821_174548.jpg

userHfqlFLPXVL
Constellation

Has anyone had their phone ship/arrive from the Plainfield, IN location? Estimated package weight? I'm waiting on buds and  Note10,+ , I have something en route that's 2 lbs. I was on the phone for hours today with Samsung, maybe they shipped my order after all??

useriVm9RGWIdo
Constellation

Well, after preordering the preorder. My delivery date changed from 8/23 to Sept 4th. 2 calls to Samsung about delivery,  they told me to just wait and call back 8/23 if my phone didn't show up. I decided to cancel my order and order through Verizon. Now I have a delivery of 8/23 again and still get the 150 credit for Samsung accessories. These phones should be available the day they announce them. This preorder stuff is for the birds.

userOPJgWenzuC
Constellation

Model/Color/Capacity Note10+/Aura Silver/256GB

- Carrier Verizon

- Order Date August 20 as part of samsung upgrade program

- Original "Ships By" Estimate September 4

- Shipping Date / Carrier Fedex both of of Indianapolis 

- New Estimated Delivery Date Portable battery shipped wednesday to arrive August 23. Phone and galaxy buds Silver weighting 2lbs arriving August 23 .

I must have got lucky as I chatted with samsung every day since August 7 with a bunch of questions. 

userjJ2TH3ccD6
Constellation

I ordered Note10 + on Aug 11th.  I got a shipping notification on the 15th from Sprint.  UPS didn't pick it up until the 20th.  It was supposed to be shipped 2 Day but I received it the next day.  UPS just left it in front of my door as they always do. No sig required !! Really???  They wouldn't even allow me to change it to be delivered to the UPS store.  Thankfully it was still there when I got home.  I got the white 256 GB.  I ordered the case from Amazon, so I had it when the phone arrived.  It's a little heavier than expected, but I love it!  It already had an update. lol

user62del3DgMT
Constellation

10+ Blue 256 Unlocked August 7 August 23 Received yesterd...

10+ Blue 256

Unlocked

August 7

August 23

Received yesterday along with my flip case and Galaxy Buds

userZZiWG0AluM
Cosmic Ray

I ordered the Note 10 plus in Aura Glow on August 15th. Carrier is At&T. Originally the delivery date said August 30th, but now its stayed consistent at September 4th. However, today the cancel button disappeared. In everyones experience, how long has it taken for the phone to ship after the cancel button disappears?