cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note10/Note10+/Note10+5G Shipping Tracking Thread

Hi @Tristanh

I hope it makes you feel a little bit better, but September 4 is one and a half week after launchSmiley Wink Anyway, preordering means you get it for sure within the promised time frame, while getting one in stores can be a hit or miss since inventory is often short, and demand is always high. Plus with preorder you get nice bonuses like free accessories and higher trade in offers, which won't be available in stores.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userD5lzGAYYsd
Asteroid

Cancel order button has disappeared!

- Model/Color/Capacity Note10+/Aura Blue/256GB Unlocked

- Carrier Verizon

- Order Date August 8th (6am)

- Original "Ships By" Estimate Aug 23 delivery

Ordered through the samsung app & paid full amount w/$200 credit for buds, led case, & 45w charger

LaniMirc
Asteroid

Almost verbatim the same for me too. I even fought with customer care several days in a row escalating to supervisors over that same issue. What's the purpose of a preorder of I'm getting it AFTER it hits the stores? They couldn't answer that. Worse I didn't even ask them to upgrade the shipping to get to me sooner, all I wanted was for them to allow me to pick up my device at the store when everyone else had the chance to get it but no. "they can't change the orders once placed" which is a lie.  If they couldn't change the orders there would be a massive amount of mistakes going out the door not to mention if that were true everything would have disclaimers telling you once an order is placed, it cannot be altered so please order accordingly. Plus think about it  when you contact customer service their first response is ok let me go check you ordered through the link and etc, so if they couldn't alter it  then why even bother answering with such nonsense? As if to give you hope. The whole thing is a joke. I made a post about this exact same thing and got a bunch of moronic responses about how it's my fault and I should be ashamed for acting like a crybaby and etc so I ignored all responses past the first 2 and washed my hands of this company and its fanboy fanatics that rush to their aid when someone isn't happy with them. Hope Samsung gives them a job because they all sound just as uneducated and simple as the people in customer care

user7gmMYZQ5Kt
Constellation

Aura white 256 gb ordered 8/17/19 original shipping date 8/30 changed to 9/4/19 and currently at 9/10/19 pretty angry. 

userLbwjYN3ZuK
Constellation

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but the cancel order button is GONE! History shows that means it'll ship tomorrow! From Denton, TX

- Model/Color/Capacity Note10+/Aura White/256GB

- Carrier AT&T

- Order Date August 7th

- Original "Ships By" Estimate Aug 21, 2019 for Aug 23 delivery

Ordered through the samsung app & paid full amount w/$200 credit for buds, case, & charger.

userAR1bFJ0YhV
Constellation

Model/Color/Capacity:  Note 10+ Aura Glow 256

Order Date:  August 9th...did reserve my device and cancel button has not dissappeared

Carrier:  Unlocked

Expected Delivery Date:  August 23rd

Lili_92
Constellation

- Model/Color/Capacity: Note 10+/ Back of CD rainbow (Aura Glow)/ 256GB

- Carrier: Sprint

- Order Date: 8/16/18

- Original "Ships By" Estimate:  N/A

- Shipping Date / Carrier: TBD

- New Estimated Delivery Date: September 4th

Ordered on the 11th through AT&T BOGO Est. Delivery da...

Ordered on the 11th through AT&T

BOGO

Est. Delivery date 8/23

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Ordered on the 11th through AT&T BOGO Est. Delivery da...

BOGO is a good deal @Sonofthesouth84 

I would totally do it too, but I already have another BOGO on my AT&T account from last year (we got new phones for wife and mother in law), so no go there... But it's awesome!

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Samsung Care Ambassador

Yep, today is 8/17 and my Cancel button is gone.

- Model/Color/Capacity Note10+/Aura Black/256GB

- Carrier Unlocked

- Order Date August 13

- Original "Ships By" Estimate Aug 21, 2019 for Aug 23 delivery

- Shipping Date / Carrier n/a

- New Estimated Delivery Date n/a

Geno