cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Note10 Plus Wireless Charging issues?

Is anyone else having issues with their GALAXY Note10 Plus. My phone will NOT perform Wireless Charging! I've checked the settings under Device Care> Battery .. and my wireless charging settings and Fast wireless charging settings are ALL turned ON! What gives Samsung?

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note10 Plus Wireless Charging issues?

Do you have a case installed? Does it wirelessly charge if you remove the case?

If you boot in safe mode, will it wirelessly charge while booted in safe mode? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

So yes it does have a case but I have removed it to attempt charging without it. Does however still charge to the USB Type C port. how would I be able to put the phone in safe mode?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

To put it in safe mode:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
  2. Click the power button
  3. Press on the Power off icon until the Safe mode button appears.
  4. Click the Safe mode button. 
Highlighted
Constellation

I just noticed that my phone used to charge fast in my kitchen but not in my bedroom.

I remove the case and tried to charge WIRELESSLY. I also notice that in setting as soon as I put the phone on wireless charging pad the option for fast wireless charging turned off

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Remove the Case And then try most of wireless issues are from the case you are using by third Party And Only Samsung Original Case Works Perfectly .....

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I have the same issue. I've had the note 10+ since release and wireless charging was working till about a week ago. Thought it was fast charging unit so I bought a new Samsung fast wireless charger and still not working. Removed case, cleared cache, toggled wireless charging on/off button,did the volume down plus side button to resart, tried safe mode charge and still nothing. Wired fast charge does work. Next step is factory reset which i really don't want to do so I'm holding off till I get some more info on this subject.

Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10

Having same problem, stopped working about a week ago. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Had the temp too low issue. Service center said the ribbon cable was not plugged in all the way. Got it back and the wireless charging stopped working. The service center replaced the NFC board. Lasted a week. ****UPDATE*****  SEE LATEST REPLY BELOW.**

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@JS25 I sincerely apologize for your frustrations. I would be happy to look into this further. Please follow up via private message with any ticket numbers you may have. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.