cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note10 Plus Wireless Charging issues?

Take your thumb and pointer finger, place them around your phone 1/2" below your bottom camera lens. Pinch hard on the front glass with your thumb, and hard on the back, while you press your phone to your wireless charger. It starts charging. When you let up on your finger pressure it pauses or stops. There is a adhesive or connector problem. That area i described, is right where the NFC boards connection is made. Looks like I have to bring it back for a 4th time to ubreakifix samsung care center. I hope they are replacing the back adhesive each time. Also hope the connection port is not damaged, or a screw is not stripped out. How many times can you open the thing till its just never the same....

Highlighted
Constellation

this fixed my issue and wireless charging is now working correctly 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am on my 4th repair for this and its frustrating I am done with Samsung dont know why you all put up with it.  They refuse to come up with a proper fix. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Ranubis Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your ticket numbers in a private message so I can see what other options we have available to assist you with the symptoms you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Wow. Holy cow. That is exactly what is happening to my phone. What the ? Now what do I do? I haven't even owned this for 6 months. I'm so glad you posted this. I don't think I would have ever found a reason for this. So SamsungAdam or who ever the mod is please tell me what to do. I have done every reset option and all the other fixes and pressing on the phone as described and the Samsung wireless charger seems to get it started for a few seconds and then the charger starts to blink and it stops charging.

Constellation

Update: I callex tech support and like everyone else realized this maybe my last straw with this company. Over the last ten years my family have owned 9 different smart phones dating back to the Captivated, 8 different tablets, TV, washer, dryer, and dishwasher. I spent $1000 on this phone and my two options are sent it to Samsung and be without a phone for two weeks or drive 220 miles round trip to a ubreakifix (with i did).  They went to replace the nfc/charging coil with the Samsung part and it was defective, put my old one back in and now I have to do another 220 mile round trip this Friday because they had to order another one.

Last night I got a cold temp notification and my USB C port wouldn't charge at first.  Now even with the technician  verifying the problem and a repair ticket Samsung still won't just replace the phone. Total bologna. None of my Apple owning friends have  been treated this poorly. I'm gonna  call customer support tomorrow and see if they will make up for this in some way. I'll give them another chance. This maybe my last samsung product. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, it is a defect!

First simptoms are the phone won't wirelessly charge.  Then wired charging becomes intemitent, with low temp warnings.  Sometimes pressing the front and back together in the middle of the phone will cause the waring to go away and the phone to charge.  I had my phone reapred at a ubreakifix, however the fix only lasted 2-3 weeks.  Now they tell me the mother board needs to be replaced and it is a 1 month wait for it.