cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zach_Nicodemous
Constellation

Note10 - Settings > Display > Screen Resolution is missing

Just recieved my girlfriends Galaxy Note 10 today and the setting for screen resolution is missing from Settings > Display > Screen Resolution.

I've tried restarting the phone, updating the software to latest and its still nowhere to be found.

Can anyone assist?

6 REPLIES 6
user2leSXafDlH
Asteroid

I see it on my note 10+...

I see it on my note 10+...

Zach_Nicodemous
Constellation

Re: I see it on my note 10+...

Yeah so I have a Note10+ that just arrived too and I do see it, but on my girlfriends standard Note10 its not appearing.......

userK5heLjuya8
Asteroid

Re: I see it on my note 10+...

You won't see it because the Note 10 is fixed at FHD.  The Note 10+ has a bigger resolution.

user0nqIX2tqkq
Constellation

My biggest concern is that the Regular Note 10 does not h...

My biggest concern is that the Regular Note 10 does not have the advantage of selecting QHD because Samsung decided not to share that screen resolution of 1440p with the Regular Note 10...they only optimized to 1080p FHD..therefore you will not see it on the Note 10..get the + it stated to have more option and better software..other than that it is still a very good phone..

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note10 - Settings > Display > Screen Resolution is missing

@Zach_Nicodemous as other users have stated, the regular Note 10 is indeed capped at FHD (1080).

Samsung_SZN0beY
Constellation

Re: Note10 - Settings > Display > Screen Resolution is missing

I have the same issue..called samsung tech support  and they kept telling me that goto Display...finally they read me something from their manual...you indeed cannot change resolution on Note 10..what a bummer..we are in 2019, such a basic feature...also hate that they don't offer micro sd card for Note 10