cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkwbRcFkexo
Cosmic Ray

Notifications keep getting set to mute??

Hopefully I'm not the only one thinking I'm going crazy. This has happened numerous times on my Note 10+. I usually keep my phone on silent at work and when I go home I turn the ringer up. I'm not sure what's going on but my notifications stay set to mute? I bring up the volume sliders, slide the notifications from mute to somewhere around halfway or more to equal my ringtone volume. I then use the volume rocker and turn the volume all the way down. All the volume levels go down. I then increase the volume and everything goes back up in sync. Low and behold, the next day when I get home and turn my ringer from silent to halfway or so, my notifications are still set to mute!?! This is driving my insane! Has anybody else had this issue? I thought I was going crazy for the first few weeks but this keeps happening nearly every day! I know it's not me now. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notifications keep getting set to mute??

Have you tested the phone in Safe Mode to see if the same occurs? While this would be rather inconvenient, it would eliminate the possibility of a third party software causing the problem.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

userOEp1GjyESH
Constellation

Re: Notifications keep getting set to mute??

I keep having same issue