Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

A beta is not early access to Android 10 with One UI 2.0. when the beta is available, you should see a banner in the Samsung members app. If chosen you will receive a test build which will be implemented into the final build at the end of the year

diffstyle
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Usually the Note series phone get beta and updates last...

xoneabovex
Constellation
Options
Note10

I am just wondering why Verizon customers don't have access to the beta program? You'd think that one of the largest or largest mobile carrier network would have access, why not???

Samsung_ymwi2l7
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Right they are taking to long

ACC01
Halo
Options
Note10

I have the same problem, I have note 10+ 5G and I can't recived nothing for the beta program

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

You would have to ask Verizon directly

KingBeefVI
Halo
Options
Note10

Because Verizon and At&t chose not to participate. They didn't participate in the public beta last year either, I am not sure about the year prior. My guess, they don't want to deal with the probable influx of service calls from people who took the Beta update without really thinking it through and decide to call carrier customer service instead of providing feedback to Samsung or reverting back to stable software.

Bpp3
Asteroid
Options
Note10

All Samsung betas have always been like this. And probably always will be.

Russellr
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I'm on Verizon also and can't get it this is racists. I dont agree with this samsung fix this issue not fair at all.

notapancake
Asteroid
Options
Note10

The reason why is because Verizon didn't want to participate. If you want, when the beta comes to the U.S you can download the update.zip and sideload it through an SD card to get the beta anyway. As a plus all the Verizon bloatware will be gone afterwards. I do it for all my phones.