cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10+ Update 10-26-20

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Bluetooth continously disconnects and reconnects since the October 1 security update. Have done everything recommended by Sammy with no resolution. Had the exact same issue on new Note 20 Ultra. Bluetooth device worked flawlessly prior to the update and still works flawlessly on Note 8
Highlighted
Asteroid

One UI 2.5 On Unlocked US SM-N975U1 Snapdragon Variant Still Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked US Note 10+ that still has not received the 2.5 update. But I did get the September 1st security update, anyone experiencing the same?

Is there a way that I can force the phone to update, other than just using the "System Update".

Highlighted
Halo

Re: One UI 2.5 On Unlocked US SM-N975U1 Snapdragon Variant Still Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
One Ui 2.5 will be out in this week or the first week of October. almost all the US s10 has started receiving the update so we are next in line. if we dont get iit before September that it will be first week of October.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
so the Note 10+s are next in line for the 2.5 update and android 11???
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Still haven't received system UI 2.5 Galaxy S9+ Was wondering if it's even coming!!!
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who's your carrier & what country are you located at? The US? If so, definitely reach out to them.

Highlighted
Astronaut
When will the 3.0 bata be available for sprint/ t-mobile note 10 plus? 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: 3.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ok. for some reason it isn't available for my phone 😪