cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Any body still waiting  for android  10 update for the atnt network..I'm still on android 9 and  an old firmware from last year.

Highlighted
Constellation

How do I get beta access?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get beta access?

Highlighted
Astronaut

N9750 Note 10+ Keeps dropping the network since update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated my N9750 Note 10+ to version N9750ZSU3DTJ3 this morning. Since doing it, both sims keep dropping out every 30 seconds or so before coming back online. The battery is draining rapidly and the phone is running hot. Tried rebooting, tried reseating the sims and tried closing all apps without success. Anybody else had this issue and know how is best to fix it? It's only started doing it since the phone rebooted after the software update.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: N9750 Note 10+ Keeps dropping the network since update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it's called a virus ask the help desk to help you identify it and how to get rid of it.
Highlighted
Constellation

November 2020 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is heating up after the update. Is this Samsung's way of forcing users to upgrade? By destroying their old phones battery?

Highlighted
Nebula

Re: November 2020 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Built in Heater feature rolled out just in time for Winter. Never even knew you had that huh??!! 🤔🤔🤫🤫🤗😁 gotta love technology. On the Real though...have you checked your battery Usage stats to see if some apps are running full out and also there might have been changes to your screen brightness. could try turning that down some. how does it react when plugged into a charger??
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 10+ Cannot update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Note 10+ (unlocked) that's currently on android 9 and I want to update it to android 10, but it won't let me update.

It keeps telling me my phone's on latest firmware.

I've already tried deleting cache, factory reset, connecting to smart switch, but nothing helped.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 10+ Cannot update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
whatever platform u have in Google, windows, either go to android .com or go to the manufacturers website and look for latest Android version's
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ Cannot update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It says android 10.

My familiy has a note 9 and a S9, and both of them are on android 10 too.

I'm currently on T-mobile network and it says android 10 was already updated in December 2019.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Note 10+ Cannot update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
try android forums or try deleting play store and updating it