cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

ONE UI 3.0/Android 11

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When will  one ui 3.0/Android 11 be available for the Note 10+ unlocked metropcs???? I've been waiting....
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Halo

Re: ONE UI 3.0/Android 11

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Next week or in Early to Mid November.. If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

134 REPLIES 134
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Next week or in Early to Mid November.. If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've read it could be as late as January
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
nobody really knows because samsung is not willing to release any kind of information, and good luck getting in because the amount of people are apparently limited to some very small number, which nobody knows.
Highlighted
Astronaut
When is One UI 3.0 Android 11 update come to the Samsung phones/ note 10+
Highlighted

Re: update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung still has not yet announced it. Depending on the carrier and if your device is unlocked or not, you hopefully will see a banner in this app's (Samsung Members)homepage.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Okay. Thank you
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I become a Beta user
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: Re: update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The banner on the Samsung Members homepage. You would tap it and it would walk you through the enrollment process. You would be required to have a Samsung account linked to it. But overall, it's pretty easy to enroll. The hard part is spotting the banner and enrolling before the beta is full.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Oh okay cool, Thank again