JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ONE UI 3.0/Android 11

(Topic created on: 11/6/20 7:21 AM)
JustinJay6900
Asteroid
Options
Note10
When will  one ui 3.0/Android 11 be available for the Note 10+ unlocked metropcs???? I've been waiting....
134 Replies
richgentry
Constellation
Options
Note10
When is the one ui 3 coming out for the Note 10+ or at least the beta
0 Likes
dtc1772
Astronaut
Options
Note10
how do I join the beta?
0 Likes
LRenae
Halo
Options
Note10
I haven't seen it for note 10+ yet
0 Likes
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Note10
iF there is an open beta, I expect it early next month based on recent years...
0 Likes
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Note10
Paid over a grand for this phone and now they've incorporated ads into their apps.  Very poor form. 
They remove the ads, or I'll remove me and never buy another Samsung device again, including tvs, appliances, hard drives etc. And up until now, I was a very loyal Samsung customer. 
Jeremiah82
Halo
Options
Note10
Exactly. We pay $1000+ for their devices only to have multiple apps running. Bloatware garbage and not only that, I've been with Samsung since the Galaxy S1 and I bought every S generation up to the S10+ and now I hear they won't be including a charger or headphones in the future phones. Nope. After spending $1000+, give us the charger. If not, I'll boycott Samsung as I've done Apple for years. Pretty stupid idea whoever thought that charger removal was a good idea. Person should be fired.
GregP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
If you have ads you likely have Adware installed. I have this phone and don't get these ads you speak of. There are apps on the app store to scan and clear your device of Adware
0 Likes
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Note10
I work in IT. Samsung has incorporated ads. just because you don't have them, doesn't mean they don't exist. it means your system hasn't been affected yet.
0 Likes
userfkI9Ts4fPr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
The ads are ridiculous. I've actively kept people from buying Samsung as a result. It's a high end phone with a high dollar price and yet they found a way to keep getting money from us for free by making us have ads on hardware we own. Unethical is putting it lightly. Anyone who's thinking of buying a Samsung at this time; don't.
ldawn
Explorer
Options
Note10
I recently bought a note 10+ unlocked from AT&T. I noticed that I haven't received the November update.  Does AT&T send fairly quick updates for their phones. 
0 Likes