cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwLNPHnYO0l
Asteroid

Object stuck in s-pen canal

There is a paper stuck in the s-pen canal and i cannot take it out. My pen won't fit properly back in there. Please help! 

14 REPLIES 14
ric442hard
Constellation

Re: Object stuck in s-pen canal

If you have a paper clip make it straight then try to get it out of the hole

userwLNPHnYO0l
Asteroid

I have actually tried that and it didn't work. I don't want to have to take it in and have it opened 😟

userwrlRCFiGLu
Constellation

SMH

userwLNPHnYO0l
Asteroid

I was just wondering if anyone else has  had this issue and if there is anything else i can do😫

userWQoBongpLf
Constellation

Try a vacuum cleaner

userwLNPHnYO0l
Asteroid

Hmmmm 🤔

Honored Contributor

@userwLNPHnYO0l wrote:

There is a paper stuck in the s-pen canal and i cannot take it out. My pen won't fit properly back in there. Please help! 

@userwLNPHnYO0l 

This is what I would try: 

If you are clearly see the paper there, see if you can get a toothpick or similar thin plastic/stick and on one end apply very small drop of grazy glue.  Then insert it straight enough so the papar would stick to that end.  I just don't know if there is enough room to not accidentally apply glue to other parts of the phone.

userwLNPHnYO0l
Asteroid

The glue does concern me.... and i can't even see the paper,  it's jammed really far up there

Comet

How far inside the Spen holder is the paper? I wouldnt suggest any type of glue other than semi dry rubber cement. Dry it on your finger into a ball and stick it on the end of a paper clip and extract it gently. Do not jam the paper clip at the bottom. Be very gentle, I'm dating myself but have you ever played operation? Dont touch the sides!