cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_njbY7us
Astronaut

Major issue with the note 10

Has anyone an issue with their note10? Because i feel my note 10 over vibrate when I turned volume all the way up for music, or when I use the speaker to make a call.

Highlighted

Re: Major issue with the note 10

Same here. Note 10+ black 512gb Verizon.

Samsung_GvXtpe6
Astronaut

Moly personal opinion is that This is due to the speakers...

Moly personal opinion is that This is due to the speakers being built-into the screen itself. It will take some getting used to; but that's how they were able to make the phone more thin along with eliminating the headphone jack. Make sure you also go into your settings and enable the "Dolby Atmos" setting. Pretty cool.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Moly personal opinion is that This is due to the speakers...

Sorry for correcting, but this phone does not have a sound on screen, the front speaker is actually still above the screen, they just made it so thin, it's very hard to see, but if you look closely, you will see the actual speaker opening.

I see even popular YouTubers saying there is no front facing speaker, and I didn't see it at first, but it's there, they just hide it well.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung_GvXtpe6
Astronaut

Also, check out this article l. It's quit lengthy but it...

Also, check out this article l. It's quit lengthy but it has a lot of in depth setting options to enable on your note + that's most wouldn't know about. The vivid setting is amazing!

https://lifehacker.com/we-looked-at-every-setting-on-the-galaxy-note-10-and-he-1837450445

userzaTBT5dFm5
Asteroid

Re: Odd vibration when using speaker

I've noticed this on mine. Is this the same on every note 10? Has anyone been able to test against two?