Did you mean: 
user1pr3iJs5ov
Astronaut

Re: Odd vibration when using speaker

Same. Any solution or possible recall?

andz324
Constellation

Strong Vibration on Note 10 Plus while playing audio

there is an annoying vibration/humming at the back panel of the note 10 plus when playing music or when using the phone. vibration is at moderate to intense. any fix on this or should i return/exchange this back to my phone carrier.

Honored Contributor

Re: Strong Vibration on Note 10 Plus while playing audio

@andz324 wrote:

there is an annoying vibration/humming at the back panel of the note 10 plus when playing music or when using the phone. vibration is at moderate to intense. any fix on this or should i return/exchange this back to my phone carrier.

You mean regular vibration as when speakers in the car can make a door vibrate a bit?  I feel that too, but it doesn't bother me as it is due to strong speakers and thin design.  Many phones vibrate, but at a different level.  Some stronger, some not that much.

andz324
Constellation

Re: Strong Vibration on Note 10 Plus while playing audio

i know what you mean with the normal speaker vibration but this phone seems to be stronger even just talking with someone,  ill try to compare this to other note 10 plus user i know. 

user3GZ0amk46x
Astronaut

Note 10+ Intense Back Vibrations

I received a new device last week Wednesday and after playing audible content through the phone speakers a day later, I realized that it vibrates very intensely with cracking sound. It sometimes heats up. I’ve tried live chats with Samsung agents in South Africa but we couldn’t find a solution after so many attempts to clear cache , factory resetting and restarting the phone. Even the technical guys at WeFix and DionWired were shocked by the extreme vibrations.The ultimate solution was for me to actually request for an exchange from Vodacom (still waiting for new device) because it became very annoying. This hinders good sound quality. Is there anything being done to eradicate this problem ? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Intense Back Vibrations

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html Thanks! 

userSAmpyteTQ5
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ Intense Back Vibrations

Same here 

usermpxLiFUMSd
Constellation

Annoying vibration from note 10 plus back

In less than 24 hours of using new note 10 plus, i can feel strong vibration from back of the phone while playing any audio file

Not feeling good in this vibration, can you please explain the reason of that?

user9FIGUEDKYg
Constellation

Heavy vibrations while on audio

Honored Contributor

Re: Heavy vibrations while on audio

Yes, phone does vibrate when you using built in speakers and crank the volume up.  Same thing happens when I turn on volume in my car with nice bass Smiley Happy  

I bought Samsung's rugged case which has a stand and put it on the table