cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One UI 2.0/Android 10 Hype Thread (Beta Coming Soon)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@zach471  The post shows as updated whenever someone makes a comment.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Twenty7Trill
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are only unlocked devices included?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, please hang in there. I'm waiting to hear back from some officials on the status. I'm here with you all.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Arthur1231
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope this is true. I spoke with a representative and they said it's not available yet.. only for S10. I'm not unlocked I'm with a carrier Tmobile.. from what I'm reading it's only for unlocked Note 10 and Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Arthur1231 Definitely unfortunate that it's only for unlocked devices. It's odd that they are only allowing unlocked devices into the Note 10 version of the beta unlike the S10 verison.

Skreach666
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought unlocked through samsung direct but my service provider is tmobile.... does that count?

Arthur1231
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I really would like to be a tester, I'm on the Note 10 +, but I know it will only be for the unlocked versions.. maybe they'll release a beta for carriers down the line.. who knows.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Skreach666 Yes! You will be able to participate in the beta if you bought it unlocked thorugh Samsung.

jp19842011
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When is it dropping though? I'm excited! I got mine through samsung!

Zstruck
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm rocking the regular Note 10 and believe I'm somewhat of a power user and should be able to provide feedback for this device knowing there are a lot of Note 10+ devices out there. Bring on the gesture and features!