cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bladewrythe
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 2.0/Android 10 Hype Thread (Beta Coming Soon)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mikeyr305 Tmobile is often the exception to the carrier rule. In many cases the phones that they sell are true device unlocked models, not the carrier specific ones that Verizon, AT&T, and (sometimes) Sprint sell. Also, just because the S10 beta worked on Tmobile does not mean the Note 10 will. All we can do is wait and see.

Boricua_Bandit2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im on a note 10 plus and my samsung members app says im a beta tester so y havent i received the banner to download

Treymok
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Boricua Bandit Because the Note 10 beta isn't going on for you. The app says you're a beta tester of the Samsung Members app not the Android 10 Beta.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah 

I noticed a new announcement was put up an hour ago. Any chance you can change the link in this post to the one of the new post?

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @DJTurnTable, thank you for the heads up. OP was updated Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah 

I just noticed you put a build number in the OP of ZSKL. Is this correct for what the first release will be?

Samsung_F3XVkYd
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

when is it coming out on note 10+ any specific period or time this is taking long for me

Stardust57
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bummer not for locked phones on Verizon why?

Khenty
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was over 2 weeks ago when is this going to be released for Note 10+ unlocked users. I have teh 975U1 and still no beta banners in the Samusng Members App.  Has any note 10+ users out there gotten the beta for Android 10 yet??

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Khenty, I hope you're doing well.

The US Unlocked Note 10+ has not yet recieved the One UI 2.0 Beta. It is expected witin the next few business days. Please keep an eye open on the Samsung Members app.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador