Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
kateyes
Comet
Options
Note10

You cannot search for the Beta program. You have to wait to get the banner in the members app. When you'll get it, no one knows.

Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@kateyes wrote:

You cannot search for the Beta program. You have to wait to get the banner in the members app. When you'll get it, no one knows.

@kateyes 

Note10 beta hasn't started yet and the announcement that was made here few days ago was pulled.  Maybe sometime next week

0 Likes
SlothTheWizard
Astronaut
Options
Note10

It's also possible U.S may not get it next week, rumors say Germany only had it today before it was pulled. So it could be Germany only next week or Germany & U.S

0 Likes
Doug81
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Wheres the beta sign up or register tab? Could anyone please do a step by step

userZTTWsrSXXa
Asteroid
Options
Note10

You have to catch it when they release each version of the beta.. & then register right away then you would have to wait till they notify you & it also depends on what country you're in. But when you are eligible you will see this on the home screen of the Samsung members app

Doug81
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Oh okay. Cause I heard the registration was open and I couldnt find it. I'll keep checking. Thank you

0 Likes
userZTTWsrSXXa
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Also. The beta for your Note 10 won't be available until sometime next week.. I have the Galaxy s10 plus so I'm running the One UI Beta 2.0 Beta 2 right now

0 Likes
userZTTWsrSXXa
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Just wait & check periodically throughout the week. It should available soon for the Note 10

0 Likes
Samsung_mmm
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Does the beta update show in the regular settings on our phones. Where we go for our monthly security patch?

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@Samsung_mmm 

You would need to sign up first via Samsung Members app(the banner would be on first page) and then after that look in the settings for software update(as you mentioned)

0 Likes