Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Samsung_VqpDlSu
Astronaut
Options
Note10

If I have a phone thru Sprint and get it unlock would that let me get the update?

0 Likes
ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

If you install an unlocked firmware, yes.

0 Likes
Samsung_KvvsxWv
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It's not everyone will get the 2.0 beta so everyone let's just be patient

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Most people that want it so hard shouldn't be getting it either, because most have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Samsung_KvvsxWv
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Lolol

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Personally I don't care. If people want to deal with bugs and broken apps for a while, it's on them. I just wish it was clear that it's not just an update, a beta means it's an unstable and unpredictable version of OS. So, good luck to you all.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

@Geno71 wrote:

Personally I don't care. If people want to deal with bugs and broken apps for a while, it's on them. I just wish it was clear that it's not just an update, a beta means it's an unstable and unpredictable version of OS. So, good luck to you all.

Isn't it clear that it is a Beta since you have to register for it?  I do agree that most shouldnt use it.  Seems many people just want to be first with the OS UI and like you said, have no clue what they're getting into.  Which is why I've repeatedly told people that unless you enjoy finding and helping to work out bugs in software, just wait till the end of the year when the final version rolls out.   

Me personally, I enjoy the work and the wisdom it provides. 

On_Eagles_Wings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

To each his own

Mvent1971
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I was beta tester for note 9 still havent seen anything for note 10+

SamLag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Well someone has to test it for all to work. I've been Beta tester through Android and Apple for years and never complained. The way I see it someone has to test it for everyone to work.