Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

No question, you're absolutely correct... however, if you read the related comments on the forums, you'll see that likely half of people asking about it think it's just an early update for them. Then come back here and just complain about issues instead of reporting them to Samsung. They don't make very good testers, you know.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Mraviator92
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I want to try it asap, but im sure i also am more gear head then the few talking about not knowing what a "beta" update is lol. So yea for those who are not into this , they wont even be here to read the comments.. So why waste ya time typing. But dont speak for those who know tech 😉 sincerely, xda fan and a flasher

Samsung_KvvsxWv
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Exactly my point only people who knows that beta is not and official update better is upcoming software for us to test and see what needs to be improved. Don't get it then complain because obviously you should know it's not a stable update.

Kekis
Constellation
Options
Note10

The only part I dont like at all is that the people who spent more money on the note 10 vs the galaxy s10 are getting the update later. I feel like that is what has me upset because I feel like more people should be dedicated to the development of the beta for the flagship phone then work on the Galaxy s10

ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I've been beta tester mainly for note series, can't complain, as la tester se need to understand that we will have few things that won't work properly, or not work at all.

Trieuly
Asteroid
Options
Note10

i heard germany just got re-released so will US getting it soon then?

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

@Kekis I bought the S10+ when it came out and traded it in for my Note10+ the Note was 100 more than the S but the S did come out first this year. I really don't mind it getting the new OS UI first. Its appropriate to me since they are both truly flagships

0 Likes
acruzlu02
Halo
Options
Note10

I want to get it since I heard some carriers are allowing their models to participate. Again grain of salt.

Samsung_KvvsxWv
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have one question is it base on Carrier or location?

0 Likes
TanookiSuitT
Asteroid
Options
Note10

How long will it be until Note 10+ users get android 10 update for Tmobile?

0 Likes