Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Aromate
Comet
Options
Note10

Good luck... I can tell you this. iPhone 11 or 11 pro are sooooo ugly. I'm fixing them at my work place everyday.

Trieuly
Asteroid
Options
Note10

isnt that a downgrade?

roborob1969
Constellation
Options
Note10

Bye

usertzDaf6tvgy
Asteroid
Options
Note10

LMAOOOOO hahaha

0 Likes
ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Have fun, and good luck. Lol

0 Likes
Evron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

@Chris_914does it show the update tab under rewards on the main screen like this picture if so go to settings-samsung members and clear data go back to the app click register again it'll say thanks for your interest in the beta then go to settings-software update and I had to go back a second time into software update before it showed an extra update for one ui 2.0 beta and there also was an extra security patch update in general issued overnight around 3:00 am eastern time in the US for example it worked for me after I kept hitting the register button and it just brought me back to the home screen and that's if you already see it on the home page of this app meaning your eligible one of the lucky ones also it fills up very quickly

0 Likes
patsfan07
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Just got android 10 update

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@Chris_914 wrote:

Hurry up

@Chris_914 

People will never be happy completely with one device or another.  You may go to iPhone which is perfectly fine and you do what's best for you.  Then it may happen that you have an issue or won't like something, then you may want to go to another brand or come back to Samsung...boomerang

MrOrange645
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Weird flex but okay.

0 Likes
je2045
Astronaut
Options
Note10

That's a ridiculous statement.

0 Likes