cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 2.0

To clarify the Beta of Android 10 1UI isn't available in the US at the moment it will be posted on here and a banner will be posted on the Samsung Member App to Register for it the banner will look like my picture below20191027_222100 (1).jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Asteroid

Looking forward to see what it has in store

Constellation

I have it! *sprint

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@useru0wh35Du04  Are you referring to the S10 since it's not available for the Note 10's

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Take a look at this y'all

Highlighted
Astronaut

How can i get it?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10 plus unlocked. using with T-Mobile. looking forward, nothing on my end yet.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_Deno 

The Beta of Android 10 1UI isn't available at the moment it will be posted on here and a banner will be posted on the Samsung Member App to Register for it the banner will look like my picture below once it becomes available 20191027_222100 (1).jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Cool do you know when it'll be back up

Highlighted
Asteroid

We are in US, and I have been anxiously checking once or twice a day, just waiting for the banner to appear.