cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 10 update for Note 10+?

They are suppose to. It got delayed a little bit. That's what I heard and if and when it does we should get a banner under Samsung rewards I believe.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 update for Note 10+?

No date yet but I read samsung restart the update already... So I said we days from it

Highlighted
Constellation

Beta Registration?

I'm hearing the US is left out of the Note 10 beta for now? What about unlocked models? I've still not seen the registration on my app.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Beta Registration?

Only s series unlocked get it for now when they release the rom you can flash it but you cant really give feedback since you did not enroll through app

Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Beta Registration?

@JamesP92 wrote:

I'm hearing the US is left out of the Note 10 beta for now? What about unlocked models? I've still not seen the registration on my app.

@JamesP92 

No official date for Note10 beta in US.  Usually welcome page should have the post about beta when available:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

Highlighted
Asteroid

2.0 Beta signup

Is this available for the note 10 yet?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: 2.0 Beta signup

The Beta of Android 10 1UI isn't available in the US at the moment it will be posted on here and a banner will be posted on the Samsung Member App to Register for it the banner will look like my picture below20191027_222100 (1).jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Supernova

@Louie77 wrote:

Is this available for the note 10 yet?

@Louie77 

The welcome page is usually where you would see news about beta:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

Highlighted
Constellation

I am guessing we might get it in Halloween

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

No it is not out yet