ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

@ ShredZ. S 11+ ? Really! Lol

0 Likes
Options
Note10

Note is more with features and such an update needs to be carefully pushed out to the public.

They always release the s line before the note line.

0 Likes
CocoaPig_Lina
Constellation
Options
Note10

I just got the update. Go to the update page in setting and check for updates. It should be there. - S10e here

0 Likes
userAber0317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Its like they are having a party and we are not invited. Only S line users not Note user😑

Ahtran360
Constellation
Options
Note10

I feel ya. I have an eligible s10 unlocked but was never even invited smh

NwzH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Before my note 10, i had the s10 on beta one ui 2. Trust me, its fun but most of the users go back to stable within couple of days. Because of bugs. And this beta is for sorting out the bugs. So, if you have that patience, then it will be fun to you, otherwise NO.

** No visual difference in one ui beta 2 except some animation but still those are very stuttering, not smooth.

** Main thing i didn't like, they change the color profile; color in beta is very muted. I dont like that.

** Not for everybody, but i found that battery backup is somewhat better on beta

DeRealBrian
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Lol I have the sign up banner on my s10+ and it doesn't sign up so yeah I know how that feels... I have my invite in hand but the bouncer says I'm not on the list 😫😂

0 Likes
Kisaragi
Constellation
Options
Note10

Dont worry, the s10 from verizon isnt eligible for the beta either, I know how you feel...

0 Likes
userAber0317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Thats so weak

I wish they would get it together.

0 Likes
Starless
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I have an S9 and have no idea how to even see if I'm eligible.