Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Murphbo26
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I hear people making excuses for Samsung saying they have to put one UI over Android 10 and that's what takes time. Google must get Android 10 to the main companies way ahead of when it's actually released there is no excuse these companies have millions upon millions of dollars they just don't care. If us as consumers started talking with our wallets that would change things guaranteed. I understand one plus has a light skin but they get Android 10 out right when it comes out because they know that's what their customers like fast updates.

tonodelatorre22
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Bruh y'all need to chill out, not everything revolves around the US. And software doesn't just become perfect in just one release without testing. That's why betas exist for the seekers of new things, they're the testers that stand alongside with the insiders to help improve One UI. And the samsung headquarters are located in Korea, so it's really dumb to be ranting about the US not getting beat because most insiders are located in Korea. Also android 10 needs to be configured with the specific Samsung hardware to be able to work with all these features and skins samsung gives you

Thanos777
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

We don't need to chill we payed top dollar for there flagship phone and left out in the cold not even announcement news or anything

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

@Thanos777 wrote:

We don't need to chill we payed top dollar for there flagship phone and left out in the cold not even announcement news or anything

I'm sorry, but yes, you do... Your top dollar has nothing to do with unreleased beta software. It was never advertised as part of the package, so they don't owe you anything.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Samsung_ZA9h8nJ
Constellation
Options
Note10

Based on previous years I'd say within 5 days

0 Likes
SamLag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

You should move to Korea so you can get Beta sooner. 🤷‍:male_sign:🤷‍:male_sign: Just suggestion

Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Note10

Think it's a bet delayed bexouse of the bug the fund with s10 beta ppl getting lock out of they own phones

0 Likes
user8qJcqX3jBi
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Why do some of you sound like entitled jerks? I can already hear the same people complaining about downloading software riddled with bugs. Go outside, go for a walk, get some exercise and chill out

Thanos777
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

When I pay full price for a phone like I did with my note 10+ I want new software and I want to join beta program so yes they do owe it to me

Sopacifico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Oh my. People think they are entitled to everything or anything. Guess what. Lol