Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
AdminUser101
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I bet many users will actually agree with me on this. No, it's actually the opposite. Samsung won't release the android 10 beta to us because it's so buggy right now that they don't want there latest flagship owners to complain. Haven't you been seeing all the problems all over the Internet lol. It's a mess right now, but just wait and it will come soon enough.

CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

@Samsung_n4sfXnB wrote:

I think its absolutely absurd that the power users who spend a pretty penny to own the best of the best dont even get to have the latest operating system. Yet the S line is included.

.....Shame on you Samsung! I own Samsung everything and just bought the note 10 plus ....but why?

This is such a sad and contagious perspective.  You act like it's the final version and in perfect running form.  

Not shame on samsung, shame on all of you guys that think you have the right to make demands for it and think you should have it before anyone else.  Half of you will complain of the bugs in it when that's precisely the point of beta.  Find the bugs, work them out and then release the final version.  

Try some patience and be glad you didn't have to wait since February like the S10 owners. they've waited longer and barely paid less.  You act like you're entitled to recieve something youre quite honestly just impatient for and would still complain regardless of when you get it and how well it runs. 

Samsung_n4sfXnB
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Buying a 1300 flagship phone isn't entitled it's called hard work! It's not crazy that I think Samsung's falling behind the curve with device is releases!

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

You will get the latest OS when it's officially released. Beta has nothing to do with that or how much money you spend on the phone.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Saiks
Constellation
Options
Note10

I will be moving to a pixel next year so I won't have to deal with this mess with updates

Samsung_n4sfXnB
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Beta implies they want are involvement in testing...

Phadethiss
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have been apart of the Beta for the last 3 yrs it's coming just be patient. But I get it the new Android Q is suppose to be nice. Get wait to have it in my Phone also

Joet076
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Seeing all this news on Android 10 beta and to sign up via the members app! Am I missing the link in here?

userOqOSD5PZGh
Constellation
Options
Note10

Yeah I followed the instructions for sign up but cant find it either. Wanted to give it a try

user2Bacigy9ob
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Same here, I haven't seen any link to register.

0 Likes