Samsung_oi7gefZ
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Ok I'm in US

0 Likes
Options
Note10

Has anyone heard anything else about the Samsung one ui 2.0 android 10 ?

0 Likes
userK4RNndXzW7
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Is it even possible for someone such as myself to get into the one ui 2.0 beta testing, if I'm in the US and with Tmobile as my carrier? I've heard of people talking about this and I have never even found the page to sign up.

Cringemydude
Astronaut
Options
Note10

It's not a page it's just a little tab on top of the community section and under the rewards part but yeah I feel ya I've been tryna get my note 10+ on that but seems that only youtubers and a small selection of ppl got access to it at the moment 😕

TechOut
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

It's not out yet for one and 2 it's for unlocked Notes only carrier devices are not supported for the Note One UI beta.

0 Likes
XMMD
Constellation
Options
Note10

I would like to get ONE UI 2.0 BETA with Android 10 but can not find the banner for registration! 😭 Any one can help?]

0 Likes
Sunzd
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have unlocked note 10 plus but no banner yet. Has anyone had it?

0 Likes
useryFpJhRqano
Constellation
Options
Note10

It's currently available in Germany. It should be available for the US really soon.

0 Likes
Aim16V
Constellation
Options
Note10

As many said you have to have unlocked Note10 not a carrier one, mine is from Samsung and it's unlocked and never saw it, been checking everyday but with no luck

0 Likes
userK4RNndXzW7
Asteroid
Options
Note10

So why just out of curiosity would the carriers allow Apple to do the beta program with locked phones and not Samsung? If you want the beta program on your iPhone regardless of whether or not it's unlocked you have to just agree to the warning that says it could brick the phone and boom Bob's your uncle. I'm pretty sure Samsung just doesn't really care or need to care about testing it here in the US. Technically they could do almost all the beta testing in other countries.

0 Likes