userhURWyYHG2H
Constellation
Options
Note10

Not yet I'm still waiting too.

0 Likes
Options
Note10

I'm telling you they went quiet when the s10 family got it.

0 Likes
NoteLover92
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It seems like they are being very careful with the note 10 users because it has out sold the s10 and they messed up with some devices so I think they dont want thier current flagship device getting any publicity of having errors and locking people out of thier phones, so I think they are just being cautious even though it's a beta they dont want any problems that are too over bearing, I know I am anxiously waiting myself checking back everyday on here, but i think it is just samsung being cautious

0 Likes
--TheDarkPrince
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Keeps getting delayed. Guess they're making sure kinks are mostly out from the S10 test

0 Likes
Aytug
Astronaut
Options
Note10

They're in the testing phase right now for Android 10. All beta registration is locked. This means that the Android 10 update should be coming very soon, before the end of this month. I'd say they'll be releasing the Android 10 update within 2-3 weeks.

0 Likes
DatdudeBJM
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Can I get Android 10 beta for now 10 plus in US?

Dan2025
Galaxy
Options
Note10

YES TRY AP CALLED SAMSUNG MEMBERS IF UR ELIGIBLE TO GET IT CLICK ON SAYS JOIN OUR BETA PROGRAM TEST CLICK ON IT ITS BUGGY IM WAITING TO SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS FULLY REALSE IT SEE HOW IT GOSE FOR PUBLIC DEN SEE IF IF ITS WORTH IT If u DONT SEE JOIN BETA PROGRAM CHECK EVERY DAY OR TO TILL U GET IT LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOSE OK..

Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Note10

you will have to hurry though,  there are limited slots available. ..

0 Likes
KhingAnthony
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Yes

0 Likes
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
Note10

I hope you can get into the beta @DatdudeBJM