Did you mean: 
cableguy52009
Asteroid

Samsung ui 2.0??

When is the note 10+ gonna take the Samsung ui 2.0

Jim262
Cosmic Ray

Note 10 android 10 beta test

Wasn't there supposed to be a One UI 2.0/Android 10 beta test here in the US for the Note 10+?

Tysonial
Constellation

Re: Note 10 android 10 beta test

It was, but then I think they decided to push it back a week. Hopefully very soon.

Comet

Re: Note 10 android 10 beta test

Yes and it will come soon.  There is no set time or day though so keep checking your Members app for the banner notification to sign up

user6x34uK6GeI
Asteroid

One U.I 2 beta

When will the beta be available for note 10+ i keep seeing people talking about it and downloading it but it's not available on my samsung members main page.

Highlighted
Lazarus87
Asteroid

Re: One U.I 2 beta

Definitely not fair that the S series always get their software updates before the Note series smh.

nashvilleitalia
Astronaut

I don't believe any Note 10 users have gotten it yet. I have heard though you need to be using the Unlocked version of the Note 10 to have a chance at an early preview.

Samsung_F3XVkYd
Astronaut

seriously when is it coming out they should atleast they should tell us when it is coming out

ZachC3
Astronaut

It has been delayed a couple times for us, there's an article here talking about it https://sakitechonline.com/2019/11/04/what-is-going-on-with-one-ui-2-0-beta-for-the-galaxy-note-10-p... and if you haven't seen it already, here's a video of all the new stuff https://youtu.be/gHNq_tf7qvo

lxRiCoSuAv3xl
Astronaut

I was hoping it would be releasing today for the usa snapdragon unlocked model but nothing yet ... germany has it already and Korea is also receiving the update ...