cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: When is the Note 10 supposed to get one ui 2.0 beta in the US?

I keep checking the members app every few hours just incase it pops up. Sounds like it already has a few bugs since it was rolled out to s10 devices, so maybe the longer wait will help the update to be more stable for all us Noters out there.

loudmog
Astronaut

It is out but only for unlocked devices. If you are using a carrier version of the note 10, you aren't going to get a beta invite. Don't shoot the messenger!!

Divi
Asteroid

I have unlocked note 10+ and still no update for me..

MrDolphin01
Astronaut

Who else?

I have the note 10+ and I'm here daily checking for the update to android 10 and v2 of one ui

EndlessSleep
Asteroid

Re: Who else?

I'm with you

Aytug
Astronaut

Well it's no use. Apparently the registration program was for a limited time only and they have ended it so they can do testing. The full official release of Android 10 wont be for another 2-3 weeks.

Samsung_g1T8m6x
Astronaut

Note 10 one ui 2 beta has been delayed

TreXavier
Asteroid

You'll be waiting a while. Samsung is notoriously SLOW with updates (unless you're talking about joining the beta program). I wouldn't expect an update to Android 10 before February, but even then they may not do it until after the S11 launches (in a misguided attempt to not.stealnits thunder).

MikeyN
Astronaut

I feel your pain!

Boatie
Constellation

Note 10 plus Android 10 beta

So if I got this right, all I have to do now that I installed the members app is wait for a notification to join the android 10 beta?