cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: We need the android 10 update.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't prefer the complete update then the beta version?to my knowledge the beta version still have bugs and slow down the operating system

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

According to some articles Beta for Note lineup will not be out until end of month. Samsung delayed it again due to some issues. I hope those articles are wrong but don't hold your breath for Beta.

Highlighted
Constellation

Lol, well I ain't trying too bust any body bubbles.. but honey I had gotten the One UI 2.0 beta on Oct 28th 2019 on the Samsung Member app and mane I definitely loving it. 🤗🤗

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy S users always get the beta first. It's their best selling line. And The official release will probably be out by December if this goes like the past few years.

Highlighted
Constellation

#GalaxyS10e.. 😍😍

Highlighted
Constellation

I dont see anything to update to the Android 10....dont see anything about beta on Samsung members app.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Well I got my update and my fingerprint is just fine now

Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10

I'm beginning to feel really foolish about waiting for this beta. I think we all have been trolled.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10

There's a thing called patience. We got something similar when the S10 beta was coming out.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10

I know what you mean 🤣🤣🤣