1,828 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

Note 10 beta is coming soon

Options
Note10

Same here ! I have waiting since the 24th of October.

userxoIhKcQvwe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

we can stop waiting for android x ? cus it' not happening?

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

Did you miss the newly pinned post? Its coming

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

I know it's already available for S10 series devices, so when will it be out for Note 10?

userDZBy5oQZOo
Constellation
Options
Note10

Where or will there be beta android 10 for sm-n976v. At least gove us that. Wish i would have not got the 5g. Im already registered for the beta samsung members app on play store

Bladewrythe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

The beta (if/when) it is a available will only be for unlocked devices. Given the model number you provided, it sounds like you purchased your phone from Verizon directly and thus (according to the original beta post) will not be available for the beta. That said, your phone WILL get the official release once both Samsung and Verizon release it.

Samsung_DIMd5pa
Astronaut
Options
Note10

How can I get it with my note 9

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@Samsung_DIMd5pa 

There was nothing about beta for S9/Note9 devices.  S10 device beta is ongoing, Note10 hasn't started in US yet.  In any case, the welcome page usually will have a post if beta is available:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

0 Likes
mabaile2
Constellation
Options
Note10

So is the beta out for the Note 10+ in the US? I don't see it anywhere and I want to try it out. I'm in Verizon but this is an unlocked Note 10+ bought direct from Samsung.