cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_914
Asteroid

Re: NOTE 10 AND 10+

This app literally makes me depressed when I open it and I dont see the android 10 beta. Literally seen it on my dads phone cuz he has a s10 plus and he wont download it cause it's a beta. I'm life like should I really downgrade from a note 10 plus due to the developers lack of compitance for their most powerful device.

STRANGLEFIZZ
Cosmic Ray

I would not even tho it takes to much i wont cause i love my note 10+ dearly to just downgrade

FatherSans
Explorer

The irony we are actually supposed to see the launch today. If you go search for posts and just type in Note 10 One UI, you can find the information, they have been pretty transparent on it.

US unlocked note 10+ one ui 2 beta

Okay, so I've seen a bunch of threads stating that the unlocked note 10 and note 10+ would be getting the one ui 2 beta, but I haven't seen any confirmation on weather that includes the US unlocked variants or not. Does anyone know or maybe you can direct me to a thread that has the answer?

KushDaddy420
Asteroid

Android 10 beta Verizon

Any words on the android 10 beta for note 10+?

Brian_Scout
Asteroid

Re: Android 10 beta Verizon

Hopefully soon 😭🥺

userqT4O4HFJyu
Constellation

😭

Highlighted
ColoradoClouds
Asteroid

Should be any day now!

Jheist007
Asteroid

Beta??

Is the beta program closed?? Never got a notification tile to register

user64oEfBIM1s
Asteroid

Re: Beta??

I guess so man. Don't feel bad I didn't get it either. And I'm literally a nerd when it comes to new software. Im so mad about not getting it I might switch to the pixel