Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Samsung_e4gAbWT
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Yeah I even found the dl to sideload the US Tmobile version just not the 5g on Verizon

0 Likes
Options
Note10

But what we could try is game streaming service the beta is on in the US im trying it right know

0 Likes
Kcngo
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Game streaming service?

Options
Note10

Have you people not heard of PlayGalaxy Link you go into galaxy store look for PlayGalaxy link then install it on your pc or laptop windows 10 or above and you can stream your phones games on the big screen

0 Likes
Options
Note10

Here the address to download on pc https://playgalaxy.com/download

0 Likes
Options
Note10

From galaxy store download PlayGalaxy on your phone first then yse link to install it on pc

0 Likes
Chris_914
Asteroid
Options
Note10

This app literally makes me depressed when I open it and I dont see the android 10 beta. Literally seen it on my dads phone cuz he has a s10 plus and he wont download it cause it's a beta. I'm life like should I really downgrade from a note 10 plus due to the developers lack of compitance for their most powerful device.

0 Likes
Options
Note10

I would not even tho it takes to much i wont cause i love my note 10+ dearly to just downgrade

0 Likes
FatherSans
Explorer
Options
Note10

The irony we are actually supposed to see the launch today. If you go search for posts and just type in Note 10 One UI, you can find the information, they have been pretty transparent on it.

Options
Note10

Okay, so I've seen a bunch of threads stating that the unlocked note 10 and note 10+ would be getting the one ui 2 beta, but I haven't seen any confirmation on weather that includes the US unlocked variants or not. Does anyone know or maybe you can direct me to a thread that has the answer?