Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Aytug
Astronaut
Options
Note10

The beta program has been delayed like crazy, they want to roll out a stable beta for their newest flagship. I dont think it'll be coming out until later this November. The full actual release of One UI 2.0 probably wont be until around the time the Galaxy S11 comes out.

0 Likes
Cbirch
Asteroid
Options
Note10

From the Samsung rep's post the beta will o ly be released to unlocked note devices.

0 Likes
LunarCama
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I remember seeing awhile back now that the beta would be coming out for the Note 10+. I waited and on the day everyone was asking about it but it was nowhere to be found. Now its weeks later and I still haven't heard much regarding the Beta. I am very patient to an extent, I hope the beta comes soon as I am very excited for the new features and I always love providing feedback for beta updates.

tighoor2
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Same Problem here.

Note10+ USA U1 version.

EonDrache
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

It was released in India a few hours ago. We should be seeing it within the next few days.

0 Likes
Aytug
Astronaut
Options
Note10

The Note10 beta program was delayed like crazy. It has just released in India, it has not come out for the US yet. We should be expecting it within a week or two. The stable beta will come out later this November, so that is when the beta program will become more widespread.

0 Likes
Samsung_BD3UcEJ
Astronaut
Options
Note10

When will the update arrive for phones purchased in Malaysia?

0 Likes
SamLag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Neither do I!!

0 Likes
inPHAMEus
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Don't know yet as it isn't available to the major markets yet.

0 Likes
SamLag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

In some countries yes. Came out in India yesterday

0 Likes