cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Expected Beta Date?

Thanks for your reply. I've been checking TMobile/Samsung websites for answer also. It's a little frustrating having their latest and greatest, yet not getting the software update. The only good news is we'll probably get a version with minimum bugs.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The beta program has been delayed like crazy, they want to roll out a stable beta for their newest flagship. I dont think it'll be coming out until later this November. The full actual release of One UI 2.0 probably wont be until around the time the Galaxy S11 comes out.

Highlighted
Asteroid

From the Samsung rep's post the beta will o ly be released to unlocked note devices.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Where is the BETA for the NOTE 10+ UNLOCKED?

I remember seeing awhile back now that the beta would be coming out for the Note 10+. I waited and on the day everyone was asking about it but it was nowhere to be found. Now its weeks later and I still haven't heard much regarding the Beta. I am very patient to an extent, I hope the beta comes soon as I am very excited for the new features and I always love providing feedback for beta updates.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Where is the BETA for the NOTE 10+ UNLOCKED?

Same Problem here.

Note10+ USA U1 version.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It was released in India a few hours ago. We should be seeing it within the next few days.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The Note10 beta program was delayed like crazy. It has just released in India, it has not come out for the US yet. We should be expecting it within a week or two. The stable beta will come out later this November, so that is when the beta program will become more widespread.

Highlighted
Astronaut

One UI 2.0 for Malaysia???

When will the update arrive for phones purchased in Malaysia?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Who likes Beta on Note 10+?

Neither do I!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Who likes Beta on Note 10+?

Don't know yet as it isn't available to the major markets yet.