cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bata

@Rage5676 At the moment they are no Official Word for when the Beta will be released in the US all I can say is keep checking the Samsung Member app for all future updates on the Beta for the Note 10

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Rage5676
Asteroid

Thank you ... I was thinking that

Samsung Care Ambassador

Your welcome anything to help 

Shortygirl78
Cosmic Ray

Update beta ui note 10 plus

Have anybody in the USA received any updates on unlocked note 10 or 10 plus for the beta update yet?

ActiveDodger
Cosmic Ray

Re: Update beta ui note 10 plus

Nope! I doubt any variant of the Note in the US will be getting it at this point. I think they will just release it when they have the final version. I gave up looking even though I have the unlocked note 10+ but then, here I am still looking 🤣🤣🤣

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Update beta ui note 10 plus

At the moment they are no official word on when the Beta will be released in the US for the Note 10 keep checking the Samsung Member app for future details 

user6DhlNPAv4U
Asteroid

Note 10 android 10 beta

Is there any news for the US customers?

Samsung_GjkDBk3
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 android 10 beta

Something I was thinking

Highlighted
Aytug
Astronaut

Nope. But it is speculated for the stable beta coming out later this November, so that's when it will probably become more widespread and come to devices such as the Note 10 you have. But the beta for Note 10s did release in India like 2 days ago, so maybe that's a sign that we will be getting it as well within a week or two?

OGBrock
Cosmic Ray

I've heard it's coming in 5 days idk, also I'm pretty sure its limited to tmobile and sprint and unlocked like for the s10 series