Options
Note10

It's also confirmed for s9 models.

Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note10

The One UI 2.0 Beta is only available on the Factory Unlocked models of the Note 10. Carrier versions will have to wait until the full release to get Android 10. (At least for US models anyways.)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userJGRopDMI3U
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I dont think you will be able to get the beta since you got your phone through a carrier. If I am wrong, you check the notifications page in the samsung members app. You should see a banner allowing you to join the beta

0 Likes
SeaLyon2
Constellation
Options
Note10

The note 10/10+ One UI 2.0 beta is currently closed. I have 2 note 10+ and 2 S10+ on the beta....runs smoothly and absolutely no issues on either of the 4 phones

Tarasaurus
Constellation
Options
Note10

Does the banner/notification for signing up for the beta only show up every now and then when a spot is open? Or am I not seeing something right

0 Likes
TechnoBishop
Asteroid
Options
Note10

The beta spots for the Note 10 were probably filled a couple weeks ago. Once the enrollment period has ended, there's no official way to get the beta update.

Samsung_YCnsoYN
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Yeah i really have no clue why samsung would have limited beta spots. Seems kinda stupid

Tarasaurus
Constellation
Options
Note10

A week ago I was seeing people on here saying they kept checking in now and then, and the banner would come up and they could register. I was thinking if someone opted out, that spot would be open for someone else

0 Likes
Samsung_MI9ZGwB
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Still haven't been able to get the update on my galaxy note 10 plus. Makes me sad.

Aphoticism
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Same 😞 I have a t mobile note10+ and I want oneui 2

0 Likes