Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Tito180
Constellation
Options
Note10

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't prefer the complete update then the beta version?to my knowledge the beta version still have bugs and slow down the operating system

0 Likes
SamLag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

According to some articles Beta for Note lineup will not be out until end of month. Samsung delayed it again due to some issues. I hope those articles are wrong but don't hold your breath for Beta.

0 Likes
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Note10

Lol, well I ain't trying too bust any body bubbles.. but honey I had gotten the One UI 2.0 beta on Oct 28th 2019 on the Samsung Member app and mane I definitely loving it. 🤗🤗

0 Likes
Call_Me_Sammy
Nebula
Options
Note10

Galaxy S users always get the beta first. It's their best selling line. And The official release will probably be out by December if this goes like the past few years.

0 Likes
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Note10

#GalaxyS10e.. 😍😍

0 Likes
userFGgXFhWQPn
Constellation
Options
Note10

I dont see anything to update to the Android 10....dont see anything about beta on Samsung members app.

0 Likes
Elle_has_the_10
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Well I got my update and my fingerprint is just fine now

0 Likes
iamlazarus
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I'm beginning to feel really foolish about waiting for this beta. I think we all have been trolled.

Rskyline
Comet
Options
Note10

There's a thing called patience. We got something similar when the S10 beta was coming out.

Samsung_nLOD7dk
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I know what you mean 🤣🤣🤣