Options
Note10

Yes

0 Likes
StOnErKiNg4269
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Ok, guess ill be waiting. Thank you everyone for the info!

0 Likes
Rainingdrip694
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Only people with Unlocked Note 10 and Note 10+'s can register for the One UI Beta. Those who got theirs from Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. can't register for the One UI Beta.

Rainingdrip694
Astronaut
Options
Note10

So Carrier Note 10 users should get it when they officially release One UI 2.0 which might be early 2020.

0 Likes
Options
Note10

I too am waiting for the 1 ui 2.0 android 10. Now I dont know what to do, I am using my backup Samsung account so I can view, reply, post on the Samsung Members community board. My main Samsung account, the Samsung Members board doesn't show community board, I cant reply to one's post. I tried clearing memory, deleting my Samsung account from my phone, uninstalled the app restart my phone installed the app signed in with my main account. The only way that I am able to see the board is for me to sign into Samsung account with a different account. I cannot change accounts, because I have way too many Samsung products and services, SmartThings, hubs, buttons, outlets, bulbs, tvs, phones, tablets and all of my pics and vids backup into samsungs cloud. I guess I'm gonna have to call samgund app support.

0 Likes
Hellcat456
Asteroid
Options
Note10

The beta is finished cant get it anymore.when would it be available to download?

0 Likes
Samsung_OXkfQqT
Astronaut
Options
Note10

It showed and hit register and did everything then it disappeared before I can do the download on my note 10+ (unlocked).

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

@Samsung_OXkfQqT go to software updates and try checking for new updates. 

Samsung_OXkfQqT
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Tried that and there was nothing there

0 Likes
LostStonerBoy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Really... I was told the beta program was full and they weren't accepting any new testers at this time.

0 Likes