Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Samsung_OXkfQqT
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It came up the other night when I went into the app. When i went to the software update nothing was there. Went back into the app and it was gone.

0 Likes
Iamdeon23
Constellation
Options
Note10

Clear cache and data in Samsung Members app and go back and click register. 🤙🏽

0 Likes
Subzero1980
Asteroid
Options
Note10

So where's the beta? I thought it would be here to download. Guess it's hasn't activated for Chicago Sprint Customers yet

Xenomonad
Asteroid
Options
Note10

From what I've read it's only for Korean and UK customers... Mine is unlocked and still nothing. I hate this ..

Dwayn3
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Is your phone unlocked or is it a Sprint phone?

Subzero1980
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It's not unlocked it's a Sprint phone

Samsung_PRa9ubM
Constellation
Options
Note10

Sup

0 Likes
Subzero1980
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have this You Tube person called "Sakitech" he's in the US and he showed that to get the beta, it would be here in Samsung Members app in the home page to sign up and download

wakwas
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I got the note 10+ unlocked. I am in the US and I have the 2.0 beta. You have to be unlocked to get it.

Blah_blah_blah
Constellation
Options
Note10

I have it on my Note 10 and it's still pretty buggy. The blue light filter flickers whenever it wants to, my AMAZON music player suddenly has a crackling whenever I'm listeningto music but doesnt do it to any other music player, and I tried moving some pictures to another folder and it wouldn't do it. This is my first time doing the beta testing and I wont be doing it again...