Did you mean: 
KChitown1977
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10+ (ATT)

Noone in the US has unless they have s10/+

iFORGOT
Cosmic Ray

Expected Beta Date?

I'm holding a Note10+ unlocked on T-Mobile network. Any idea when I might see One UI 2.0 beta? Been expecting since S10 family got it, I'm excited to see the changes.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Expected Beta Date?

At the moment they are no official word when the beta maybe releases all I can say is keep checking the app for future updates 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
iFORGOT
Cosmic Ray

Thanks for your reply. I've been checking TMobile/Samsung websites for answer also. It's a little frustrating having their latest and greatest, yet not getting the software update. The only good news is we'll probably get a version with minimum bugs.

Aytug
Astronaut

The beta program has been delayed like crazy, they want to roll out a stable beta for their newest flagship. I dont think it'll be coming out until later this November. The full actual release of One UI 2.0 probably wont be until around the time the Galaxy S11 comes out.

Cbirch
Asteroid

From the Samsung rep's post the beta will o ly be released to unlocked note devices.

LunarCama
Cosmic Ray

Where is the BETA for the NOTE 10+ UNLOCKED?

I remember seeing awhile back now that the beta would be coming out for the Note 10+. I waited and on the day everyone was asking about it but it was nowhere to be found. Now its weeks later and I still haven't heard much regarding the Beta. I am very patient to an extent, I hope the beta comes soon as I am very excited for the new features and I always love providing feedback for beta updates.

tighoor2
Astronaut

Re: Where is the BETA for the NOTE 10+ UNLOCKED?

Same Problem here.

Note10+ USA U1 version.

EonDrache
Cosmic Ray

It was released in India a few hours ago. We should be seeing it within the next few days.

Aytug
Astronaut

The Note10 beta program was delayed like crazy. It has just released in India, it has not come out for the US yet. We should be expecting it within a week or two. The stable beta will come out later this November, so that is when the beta program will become more widespread.