cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RykerXGevaarlij
Constellation

One UI 2.0 stable release

I have been having a lot of issues with my note 10+ after the stable release for once UI 2.0 (sprint release) 1/1/20.

My phone is very laggy and sluggish. The navigation gestures and bar are very unstable. In the app drawer when sliding back and forth through app drawer pages it's very glitchy and sluggish. This update does not seem like a very stable release in any means. Many apps won't load as well. 

8 REPLIES 8
Roc_N10P
Asteroid

Re: One UI 2.0 stable release

I am having the same issue and navigation bar Full screen gestures... more options is grayed out. Samsung please help.

userLNCsVeeM2D
Constellation

Probably because its Sprint! I just got the update from Verizon my phone works great! Had Sprint for over 20 years! I'll never go back! Verizon is great!

Samsung_cycDLB8
Cosmic Ray

I got the note 10 plus in sprint an dont have a issue all I did after the updat was to turn it off n back on an no issues at all

ButtaBean_420
Astronaut

ROC_N10P once you click on full gestures you will be able to click the more options tab

user1Sga4vD1Sn
Constellation

I was having some of this going on with my Verizon note 10+; swiping between screens & opening app drawer looked really glitchy. I downloaded the Nova launcher & that fixed the problem for me! I had already tried things like messing with animation speeds & wiping the cache partition, & I really didn't want to do a factory reset unless absolutely necessary. It occurred to me that maybe the One UI 2.0 just had some bugs so I gave Nova a shot, and everything is smooth again! It's a bit of a pain to get everything set back up the way I like on my home screens, but it beats feeling like my phone is fried. You might give it a try, at least until we get another update with some bug fixes!

DonTeca
Cosmic Ray

I'm also having the same issues and some useful settings have been removed for no apparent reason. Aside from the setting problem my phone becomes blurry as if the Screen resolution was at 240p and it's laggy & sluggish as you said 🙇

RykerXGevaarlij
Constellation

Yeah, I don't know what to do. I've tried several different things. It's beyond me. It's actually got worse since I first posted this. My phone completely crashed earlier today. Half of my apps don't load correctly now and it won't keep a cellular connection. 😑

userZIFdffvQWq
Cosmic Ray

is your storage full or something? could you provide some kind of screen recording? since its available in Q OS now